Purpose is Priceless

In a world on of multi-tasking, homing from work and rushing kids to the next extracurricular event, when do you have time to slow down? Never, right? 

What if I told you a slow, purposeful yoga practice could help? 
Intrigued?

I've found that purposeful yoga, meaning each pose and breath has a purpose, can be powerful. [Tweet it]

Last night I worked with one of my amazing private clients. She has a full family of 3 (2 cute dogs) and a great hubby with activities out the ears and still works full-time. Her breaks are few, but she always finds time for self-care including weekly private yoga with me.  

I've seen so many changes in her since our first session less than a year ago. I see her movements into each pose taken with care and grace. Her breath now works for her movements rather than against. The most amazing part is that she is making self alignment adjustments based on how her body feels in that moment and what she needs.  She feels the muscles engage and strengthen adding power mentally and physically. She is listening to her body and slowing down her world while in my care.  That one hour is meaningful and carries over into her daily life.

Last night with a proud moment for me as a teacher. This is why I teach!

Teaching yogis to practice yoga with purpose is priceless!