Who r u?

Have you ever thought about how many people you don't know? I know, strange question, but...Think of all the people in your community who you see around town and don't know a name, who it is or ANYTHING. Now think about how many of those people you smile at, nod or even say Hi. Not many, right? And yet with all the social media people eagerly connecting groups of strangers and meet new people without even seeing a face.

At times, I think we get caught up just moving about in our own little bubble of life. Why not pop that bubble and make an effort once a week to smile to a human (not a computer still shot), show you care in some way to a absolute stranger - in person.  It's so simple and yet I'll have to admit, I don't do it either.

I too get caught up in my own anti-social bubble, but since my awareness of this, I am going to break that bubble - somehow and someway.

How would you react if a total stranger said Hi to you?
Be that person!

I'd love to hear your experience.

This Yoga Works!
Diane