Born on the 4th of July

What is Independence Day to You?

As I look back in history and think about all the men and women who fought for my freedom and continue to keep me safe, it makes me so proud to be an American. Freedom was earned with a great plan, hard work and dedication. Notice I say "earned" and not just "given".  In a society where we want everything in an instant its difficult to not expect immediate results with anything we do - including wellness.

People often struggle with stepping on that treadmill, leaving the couch to walk the dog more than 5 minutes and even stepping into the mat to do yoga. Yet without doing any type of activity we know that the lifespan diminishes. 

Like Freedom, better health can all become a habit with a great plan, hard work and dedication. 
Like Yoga, better health can all become a habit with a great plan, hard work and dedication.